Friends, it's been an exhausting week. Monday was very rough, but each day has gotten progressively better. Did a bit of work yesterday for my consulting gig, and have been hydrating like hell. Have been a little groggy, especially in the evenings, but hope to return to a semi-normal work schedule tomorrow. Yet among these rough days, I've had so many reminders of what an incredible support network I have. So yes, it's that time... a shoutout post! n.b.- this is in no particular sequential/chronological order, and I apologize in advance for any omissions. First things first, I came back from my first chemo session on Monday and was overwhelmed to find an INSANE care package from my extended NYC + NOVA girlfriends. Skin care products custom-made for chemo, UBER gift certificates, make-up, oh my! : The note was short and sweet– "You got this, we got you. All of our love." Made my heart melt. So– Nicole, Emily, Katie, Lauren, Allix, Martina, Elana, Bekah, Sa...
Comments
Post a Comment